Monday 9 March 2015

Filming | 17th February 2015 - Jess Production diary

We decided to meet in Dalston again, as we would only be filming in and around the Glassworks shop in Dalston. However, on the way to the shop I started to feel really ill, and I was worried this would affect the filming, as I had started throwing up. I decided to push through and we finished filming on the 17th February.

We first filmed Monique and myself walking into the shop, and we filmed this multiple times, which would make the editing process easier. In order for me to get home earlier to feel better, we filmed my parts first, and then Diana-only shots last.



We then filmed the shoplifting scenes - first the stuffing of the bag in the store, and then again in the changing room. These parts were quite difficult, as the floor was quite uneven, making the stabilising of the camera quite difficult. Also, the changing room was quite small, so having two people along with a camera was quite difficult.



Finally, I filmed the 'escaping' part, where I leave the store, and Monique is chased after. After I went home, the group filmed parts that included the texting scene, and Diana's reactions to the theft.


No comments:

Post a Comment